Me & Bulgaria: An AdventureMy love of all things Bulgarian all started with a Fulbright. This September marks the beginning of my fifth year in Sofia and somehow against all odds, I am still here. My ongoing romance (albeit tumultuous at times) with this city continues. And, bit by bit, my Bulgarian is getting better.
Another Blog. In Bulgarian.Because I need one more thing to do in my life, I started a blog in Bulgarian. Right now it's pretty basic stuff. But a girl's got to start somewhere. So why not here? Аз Пиша.
- Birthday chocolate for my friends and colleagues. I'm 32 & today is ACS high school graduation. Wow!! http://t.co/sA52nO4doj - posted on 18/05/2013 14:24:32
- Weird collection of things in my bag. Someone's having a birthday tomorrow... it's me!! http://t.co/UE4fGiGyFl - posted on 18/05/2013 14:18:46
- Date a boy who travels. Yes please. http://t.co/pMI81u5nLg - posted on 18/05/2013 08:27:32
- @em4o Thanks so much. I'd give you a chocolate for my birthday but you're just a little too far away for that!! :) - posted on 18/05/2013 06:32:13
- Made a little trip to the dentist. I love my Swedish in Bulgaria. - posted on 16/05/2013 18:23:51
View more photos >