Posted in on Dec 5th, 2010 No Comments »
Me & Bulgaria: An AdventureMy love of all things Bulgarian all started with a Fulbright. This September marks the beginning of my fifth year in Sofia and somehow against all odds, I am still here. My ongoing romance (albeit tumultuous at times) with this city continues. And, bit by bit, my Bulgarian is getting better.
Another Blog. In Bulgarian.Because I need one more thing to do in my life, I started a blog in Bulgarian. Right now it's pretty basic stuff. But a girl's got to start somewhere. So why not here? Аз Пиша.
- @CarolynEmigh http://t.co/NoLFOBcala ?? - posted on 11/06/2013 21:27:56
- My dAd asks: what to wear in Bulgaria? And I try to answer. Thoughts? http://t.co/pD7oiKjL10 - posted on 11/06/2013 21:23:24
- Serious rain coming down right now at ACS. It's like I'm getting ready for my new life in Seattle. - posted on 11/06/2013 11:52:04
- How not to be alone, Jonathan Safran Foer: Simone Weil wrote: Attention is the rarest and purest form of generosity. http://t.co/z6hS9boV9U - posted on 11/06/2013 05:48:30
- Making dinner. Then I am going to get back to grading. It's the last week of the semester and I'm up to my eye-balls in things to grade. - posted on 10/06/2013 19:12:59
View more photos >